The Long Run Initiative collects different types of information about our members in order to support its activities.
We are absolutely committed to protecting your privacy. We will not share your information with others without your prior consent.
We follow these principles:
- We will do our utmost to protect user privacy through the appropriate use of technology.
- We will respect your email privacy. You will not receive unsolicited marketing emails from The LRI or from third parties. We will, however, email you occasionally with information on the events and activities of the LRI.
- We will not pass on any individual details (including your email address) for third party use.
- We always ensure any contractors we use in connection with the running of the website and services (for example hosting providers) are subject to strict contractual obligations. They are only able to process data on our behalf and in accordance with our principles and instructions and not for any other independent purpose.
- Our site is accessible via the Internet and so may potentially be accessed by anyone around the world. Other users may access the site from outside the European Economic Area. This means that, where you choose to post your data on the site, this could be accessed from anywhere around the world and therefore a transfer of your data outside of the European Economic Area may be deemed to have occurred. You consent to such transfer of your data for and by way of this purpose. Where we or our contractors transfer data outside of the European Economic Area this is only ever done with the relevant protections required by law in place.